Currently we are trying to generate so general feedback for a Dru yoga class which will start on Tuesday the 12th September. After that session there will be regular sessions every Tuesday from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm. This can help everyone & anyone who:
- Would like to improve there health & well being.
- Develop & enhance good posture.
- Finds it difficult to sleep or rest.
- Feels emotionally & physically stressed.
- Lacks energy & feels tired.
- Suffers from muscular back & neck problems.
What is Dru Yoga?
Dru Yoga is a graceful and powerful form of yoga, based on combining flowing movements with directed breathing, visualisation and affirmations to bring about a sense of stillness of the mind and body.
What are the benefits?
By taking part in the exercises here are some things that you can improve:
- Improve circulatory and respiratory systems.
- Releasing Physical and mental stress and tension.
- Improves strength and spinal suppleness.
- Helps to reduce back pain.
- Improves sleep.
- Strengthens your balance and focus.
Come along and experience an amazingly fun, relaxing adventure & synergy between the mind and Body!
For more information please look at the poster.
Or visit the dharmpeace website here.